Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did You Know?


Do I look like I like to laugh? Along with veterinarian, doctor, field biologist, and international business woman...I've wanted to be a comedian for a long long time. There are only a few monumental problems with that! I'm really not that funny, I can't remember jokes to save my life, and I'm afraid of talking in front of people when I'm expected to make them laugh (like being an MC in school, or at church parties). It's quite a daunting task. But none the less, I find myself dreaming about a day when I can make people laugh uncontrolably with my anecdotal stories about being a mother, daughter, and wife. I can't wrap my mind around what makes me laugh hysterically at times, and then some times when others are laughing I just don't "get" it. But if some day I turn into some amazingly funny comedian, you'll know it was a life time in the making. Funny hunh?

No comments: