Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zach's Baseball

Zach's team uniform normally consists of white pants, but tonight, about an hour before practice I realized his pants hadn't been washed since the last game. So, we looked through the baseball pants box, found a white pair that fit him and started the washer with his normal white pants in it. After getting dressed Zach walked into the office and Eli says, "Zach why are you wearing your football pants?" At which time I realized Eli was right, what I had given Zach to wear were really football pants, but since I had already started the washer, it was black pants for the night. Luckily Zach is a roll with the punches kind of guy. He is my son who brings me duct tape every morning (with a smile on his face) to tape the knees in his pants because torn knees aren't allowed at his school (and his pants only last 3 days before he tears throug the knees) and all his pants have torn knees.

Bob (I mean Zach) is ready here at first (it's the position most of our kids play). (And Zachary and his friends are all self proclaimed "Bob". So, since there's another Zach on the team, his coach actually calls my Zach, "Bob".

Zach is catching the last out of the 1st inning.

Zach is in good company! Half of his team are south paws, can you believe it?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: