Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do You Love Me?



With Valentine's Day just around the corner...I was thinking about all the people I love...(and some of the little people I love were telling me that I should be making all of them Valentine's Day cards because I love them just as much as I love "dad"...I hope their Valentine's are in the mail Nana, because I didn't get them made for everyone). I really do have the sweetest, sweetheart, and I'm happy he is truly my only Valentine...(I know that's not very romantic, but I always save that for somewhere besides my blog...)

And even though Ryon's my only Valentine, I wanted to blog to tell my mom and dad, and his mom and dad, and the other dad, and Savanah, Eli, Nathaniel, Zach, Andrew, Ry, Jen, Todd, Michael, Sammy, Becca, Dan, Mel, Mike, Heath, Ivy, Byron, Kim, Colton, Chloe, Soren, Lacy, Joe, Joseph, Millie, Lillie, Ross, Sophia, Mila, Ian, Terecita, Canon, Dane, and ?, and the rest of our family and my friends that I think of you often (even if I forgot your name (I only named immediate family)or didn't spell your names right)and I'm glad I know you! I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day and you know you are very loved!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I love you too Jeanette! I check your blog everyday, I love reading about your idyllic life there in AZ. Keep the wisdom coming because we are listening.

Lillie said...

We love you too Jeanette! And I love these pictures of you guys. Especially the 'original'. Look how young you look. It's precious.