Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coronado - Spring Break 2009

That's an "I'm freezing cold standing here in my underwear," face. I know I don't live in Europe (where shorts are optional) but we didn't have our swim wear with us, and "little" (I'm trying to understand not all of my boys are little any more) boys are fine in their underwear at the beach...in California, aren't they? I think my ideas of modesty have been blurred as I have children around me all the time, and then as we have traveled a little bit, not everyone wears a swim suit to the beach (O.K. to every mother in last summer's little tots swim class that wore only a skin tone single thinkness bra on your top at the public swimming pool...that is NOT O.K.!) But anyway...even though it was cold and windy the kids had so much fun digging holes, and making sand drop castles!



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the underwear! I am afraid I fall into the same misfortunate non-conformity bracket. It looks like you guys had a great time! Being a kid is the best.
Christy Anderson