Sunday, November 7, 2010

Monday in Wisconsin...Reflexology

My mom set up a one hour foot reflexology/massage for me on Monday morning. It was so relaxing! I especially loved the part that correlates to my spine. It just felt like I was getting lightly stretched out from my head to my toes...ahhh! While I was enjoying the reflexology hour, my mom took the boys out to get them some p.j.'s and socks...you may not know how much boy number 4 and 5 enjoy having their own socks...but it's A LOT!!! Ry Guy said he only remembered trying on clothes once before in a store. I knew he wore a lot of hand-me-downs, but I didn't know it was that many! I enjoyed my walk home after the reflexology massage. And on my way past the mining museum I saw some dead marigold plants. Later in the afternoon we asked for permission and gathered a lot of seeds so I can grow marigolds later this winter and spring.

To prepare for family home evening on Monday night we went outside and raked leaves from around the fire pit and piled leaves around the blueberry bushes. After a delicious ham, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, green bean, and corn dinner my dad taught a great lesson about pride for family home evening. Then we went out to the fire pit to roast marshmallows for s'mores. Afterwards we came in and played another family game of Rummicube with a family friend. It was another great day!

No comments: