Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Party for Zach!

Zachary is AWESOME!  We celebrated his birthday with his friends a few weekends ago.  We planned just 3 hours of fun, which really seems fast with swimming, eating, games, pinata, ice cream cake, and goofing around.   The kids played human basketball, where the kids slid on flotation devices down the slide and slid through doughnut floaties.  I really feel like my kids don't get nearly enough free-time with their friends, like I did when I was a kid, sure we did stupid things that would have gotten us into trouble if a grown up knew, but maybe it didn't really matter, and now I know better.  But any way, it was a fun birthday party, especially because everyone there really loves Zach for the kind, happy, caring, fun, intelligent, athletic boy that he is! Happy Birthday, Zach!

No comments: