Sunday, October 21, 2012

Family Picture Time


Marci came over and helped us with our family photos this year.  Last year I didn't take the kids "school" pictures until May or June...a bit late I thought, so I'm doing better this year!  (Nathaniel is standing on his toes in this family picture, he said, "because Savanah has high heels on", and Eli is in a low spot in the yard compared to Ryon...I thought it would show our true height comparisons, but I have heels on, too, so it doesn't.  And it is becoming apparent, that we have few years left when the younger boys can stand in front...  This isn't the one I chose as our Christmas picture, you'll have to wait until Christmas for that:).

1 comment:

Buchsie said...

Jeanette, you look exactly the same as you did the last time I saw you (probably 18 years ago). What a beautiful family! -- Laura Buchs