Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday

I have so much I want to post about, but the old adage "if a picture could paint a thousands words" is so true, and really sometimes my thousand words don't do the greatest job of painting an accurate picture...and I lose most of you after the first few sentences anyway... But here goes an abbreviated version. Today began a brand new swimming session, this time Zachary is in beginning diving (2nd time), Ry is in SeaSprites, and Andrew is in swim team still. But sitting pool side has gone from boring and uncomfortable to down right sweltering and 1 1/2 hours!!! I just keep reminding myself that when I was pregnant with Ry I would sit for 2 1/2 hours pool side waiting for the kids lessons to be over (thinking back it seems so much less horrible than it did at the time). You might ask, "why do you stay there? Are you insane?" Well, since little children can't be left unattended at the pool and 2 of the classes are only a 1/2 hour, coming and going at 15 minute intervals sounds absolutely gas guzzling and time consuming.

We're so excited for our parents to come for Zachary's baptism next week. I'm trying to get all the food prepared so their quick visits aren't consumed with food preparation like they often times are. Well, I better get Ry dressed...sometimes I wonder, where do all his clothes go? (no pictures)

No comments: