Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday


I love Mondays! I get more done on Monday than the rest of the weekdays combined, normally. But today I've been teaching Ry to ride a 2 wheel bike, making Thanksgiving crafts with Ry & Andrew, going to the bank, making lunch, picking Andrew up from school, picking lettuce...and well, there's still 8 loads of laundry to do. The kitchen was cleaned, until lunch. I think my mind is mush for a few reasons. Garfield, our wild cat, has been fighting at night and is all scratched up, his eyes are almost swollen shut, his leg is hurt, his nose was bleeding, and his eyes are dripping tears. Maybe he got scratched in the eye, but it looks worse than that. So, I keep wondering what I'm supposed to do (that takes away from my concentration-I've looked up symptoms on line). Ry isn't feeling good, so he's been grumpy, which is nearly unheard of, he is the most good natured kid in the world! My week is going to be insanely busy, so I've been trying to figure out what has to go and what I need to make room for, and I'm feeling just a bit under the weather, but not bad, just not good either. And Ryon was starting a partnership at work today...so there go a few more brain waves. I hope your Monday has been more focused and productive than mine has been!

No comments: