Friday, July 22, 2011

Our Break From the Heat!

I really feel for those of you, who I love, who live in normally cool to cold places, and who are currently feeling REALLY hot. It makes me count my air conditioning units and feel very grateful I live in a place that is always sweltering hot, so we don't even notice heat waves:)! Nathaniel and Zach played water polo this summer on a very successful team. They earned second place metals in our city, which is a great accomplishment. Zach proved to be a very effective goalie, and Nathaniel a powerful force in the water. They will get to play together again next year, I love it when my kids get to play on the same teams! I dream of them being adults and talking about all the good times they had together when they were kids:). Savanah & Eli would have played in the older age bracket together, they wanted to play this summer, but their age division didn't have enough interest.
Zach, Andrew, and Ry got up at 5:30am on Saturday, so we could go to winter in July at the zoo before Zach's last water polo game of the season. They brought their gloves and made and threw snowballs until they didn't want to throw any more. Snow in July is definitely rare in our neck of the woods, it was fun to pretend to be cold.

1 comment:

Princess Gerty said...

You must be so proud of your kids and all their accomplishments! Way to go!